We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work to join a leading broadcast services provider where you will be responsible for delivering a range of diverse broadcast technology projects ranging in size and cost.
As Project Manager, you will own the full end to end project management process; defining budgets, documenting timelines and scope whilst being an approachable and visible face across the business to stakeholders and clients. You will be a confident manager, leading a team of subject matter experts whilst also communicating with Project Engineers, Managers and Team Leads to translate high and low level designs through to execution. In addition, you will manage multiple concurrent projects and therefore will have the ability to prioritise tasks and workload whilst ensuring delivery is in keeping with the company's technical strategy.
To be successful in this role you will have the skills and/or experience in:
- A proven extensive background in Project Management.
- Delivering broadcast technology projects with a focus on studios and/or live production.
- Be experienced in using Agile and Waterfall predominantly. Prince2 would also be an advantage.
- Technically minded with a passion for utilising innovative/emerging technology.
- A communicator with a positive, approachable manner who can lead teams and confidently work with stakeholders/senior management.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company working in a fast-paced environment who are excited about technology and providing you with the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please note candidates must be fully eligible to work the UK to be considered.